On-Line Returns Policy
IN A NUTSHELL - the basics
Return your items within 14 days of purchase for a refund or exchange
1) For our records - Please email us immediately to say the item is coming back and why
2) For the items security - please use the original packaging
3) For your security - we recommend you use Royal Mail Special Delivery
4) Remember - Bespoke and Special Order items (non-standard finish or size for example) cannot be returned unless they have a manufacturing fault.
ON A WAFFLE - covering it all
We hope that you will be very happy with anything you have purchased on-line but appreciate that an image is not comparable to seeing, feeling and trying the item in-store. We are pleased to accept goods for refund or exchange within 14 working days of purchase.
- To return a new, unwanted item for refund or exchange:
1) The item must remain in a brand new and unworn condition and be returned in the original packaging supplied to protect it during transit. We cannot accept back any items damaged by wear and tear or due to being improperly packaged.
2) When returning an item by post, we strongly recommend that you send the goods back to us by using the Royal Mail Special Delivery service. This provides proof of delivery and insurance of the goods whilst they are in transit. We are not responsible for returning goods lost during transit back to us. We will refund / exchange up to the original purchase cost of the item but are unable to refund any return postage costs.
3) To ensure we can process the item correctly please supply a covering note with your name, postal address and email along with the date of purchase and if you wish, a reason for return would be very helpful.
4) We ask that you inform us in writing, by email as soon as possible of your intent to return an item for refund or exchange and that we have physically received the item back within 14 working days of purchase.
5) Once the item is received and checked, we will either process the exchange or refund as soon as possible and email you any confirmation details. Please allow us up to 7 working days to do this.
- To return an item that is faulty:
If you receive an item that appears damaged or if a manufacturing fault occurs within 6 months of purchase then it is considered as faulty goods. Everyday wear and tear is not considered to be a manufacturing fault.
Please follow the instructions above for returning an item and include all information in a covering note.
In the unlikely event you send back a faulty item we will contact you upon receipt of the item to organise the subsequent refund / exchange / repair depending on what options are available and agreed to. Time-scales and outcomes may vary for each item because we offer a mix of our own handmade products alongside products by other suppliers.
We will refund back to you the cost of the postage on faulty goods.
- Bespoke / Special Order Items:
These items are deemed non-returnable unless they have a manufacturing fault as they have been made to order and therefore cannot be resold. They will include any bespoke pieces or non-standard ring sizes and any item marked S/O, which will be clearly highlighted. This complies with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000